To use Information Collection
We publish all kind of information for various purposes and provide to impact our Services for you.
- Data Collected types
- Data for personal use
While you engage with our Service, we will ask you about your identification to provide us or may contact you for identification (“Profile details”). If you do not agree with our policies it will go limit out:
- Your mail address
- Full Name
- Usage Cookies Data
We also perform our collected information to you, how it works to you and use (Data Usage). This Data Usage may collect the information of you such as internet Protocol address (IP address). What type of browser you are using and detect browser version. It will detect automatically your unique device and identifies it.
Cookies Data Tracking System
While using our services, it will track your activities automatically and grasp certain information. Cookies are files with small quantity of information which may also include a nameless precise identifier. The website sends to your browser and saved in your device. While tracking technologies extensively utilized are encouragements, tags, and scripts to collect and track facts and to enhance and examine our service. In any case, in the event that you don’t acknowledge treats, you will be unable to utilize a few parts of our Service.
Also Read about Terms & Conditions
Some Cookies examples what we use:
- What is Session Cookies? To operate our service uses session cookies.
- The meaning of Preference Cookies. The Preference Cookies are to rebind in your mind for awareness and several settings.
- Use of security cookies: We use it when it needs to use secure Cookies.
Use of Data
Online SEO Guide uses the collected data for various purposes:
- Provide and maintain the Service
- Notify you about changes to our Service
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- Provide customer care and support
- Provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- Monitor the usage of the Service
- Detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
- Your Computer also receive all your information including Personal Data located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction when the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
- If you are located outside of Nepal and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Nepal and process it there.
Disclosure of Data Legal Requirements
Online SEO Guide may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that if action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Online SEO Guide
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is mostly important to us. Therefore, remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may also employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”). Our service will assist us in analyzing how our Service is worked. These third parties will access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We also use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports for website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. These data will be shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page click here.
Links To Other Sites
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. Because it is international low according to use of terms. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware about that your Children has provided us with Personal Data. Please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, probably we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: [email protected]
- By visiting this page on our website: https://onlineseoguide.com/contact-us/